Tuesday 12 April 2016

Top Trend Alert...Rattan

When I was little, Mum had a rattan laundry basket with a lid. I wish I had a photo, it was actually quite awesome and when I moved out of home she allowed me to take it with me (I'm guessing because it wasn't actually something she wanted to keep in the house anymore!) So that was about 17 years ago and I sort of wish I still had that rattan basket now!

Rattan has come a long way since that basket too!

Here are my choices of Rattan for the here and now.

The Nito Vanity Large Basket in White Wash is perfect to update your laundry room


Nito Vanity Large Basket Rattan White Wash 
 Image sourced from Freedom


Or how about the Southampton Glass and Rattan Water Jug from Dunlin, it screams to be used for a cocktail!

image sourced from Dunlin 

This one is beautiful, the Curve Lounge Chair Indoor, 
 I love the black binding 

image sourced from Spence and Lyda 


They also stock the cutest Footstool, the Nest Small Footstool

image sourced from Spence and Lyda
I can see this one in a beautiful sunroom, Spence and Lyda have it all with this Snug Chair Rattan 

image sourced from Spence and Lyda


and finally the Braga Floor Lamp from Jimmy Possum, a gorgeous handmade lamp.

image sourced from Jimmy Possum

Now if you think rattan is just for summer then think again, just add a sheepskin or throw rug in beautiful jewel tones and you're good to go!

Thanks for reading :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading!