Tuesday 16 February 2016

Why Not Read a Book! Get the Ingredients for a Plant Recipe!

Have you ever heard of a plant recipe?
I hadn't until I read the book called 'The Plant Recipe Book'


The idea is you make a living arrangement from plants in some sort of vessel or vase, or anything really can be used to make something amazing.

I couldnt wait so I headed to the Salvation Army and picked up a white casserole type dish thing (I'm sure it has a real name' and a white swan planter.....I know, some of you are probably screaming NOOOOOOO at the thought of a white swan planter, but it's cute, it's vintage and actually I don't really know if I really do love it but it looks cool with my plant recipe!

In the  first dish I added a few cute succulents...best to start with the ones that won't die on you surely!

Then to the swan planter I added some tiny ferns and nerve plant (at least I think that's what it is, the veiny type plant that I used to hate the look of but now I love it!)


And at least my swan planter isnt one of those big plastic ones in the front yard surrounded by gnomes! (no I don't have one but I could be convinced to get a cool gnome.....just one!)

Thanks for Reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading!