Wednesday 13 January 2016

Be In The Know....Top Trend Alert for 2016

Welcome to the first Trend alert for 2016,
 I'll be doing one each month of the year to bring you in on the trends that are happening right NOW.
Today's trend is the Artisan or handmade trend. They are all over instagram and pinterest, people coming up with amazing crafts and selling them at places like Etsy . If had the time I would definitely be making all sorts of things right now myself...maybe selling them and then using the money to buy my favourite things on Etsy!!

Today I'll share a few of my favourite handmade items to buy right now!


This is my own little purchase from a shop called Cheese Before Bedtime


I've just discovered this one too

image sourced from Etsy


This Handmade Ceramic Planter is from a shop called Kabinshop 

image sourced from etsy 


Just look at this ceramic hand with gold tipped fingers...so cute! It is by a shop called Mudpuppy
image sourced from etsy

The Jungle Tiger Cushion Cover is So Right Now! Made by Esther Sandler
 image sourced from etsy

And it might be summer here in Australia but it will soon get cooler and this Handwoven Blanket will be perfect, from Texturable Decor
image sourced from etsy
And the best bit about buying handmade is that you are most likely supporting a small business who work long and hard to bring you something amazing that isn't mass produced!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading!